The
Book of the Foundation
of the Church of
St Bartholomew, London

Rendered into Modern English from the original Latin version preserved in the British Museum, numbered Vespasian B. IX, by Mr. Humphrey H. King and Mr. William Barnard for use in the Records of St. Bartholomew's Priory by E.A. Webb.

First published by Oxford University Press 1923

Return to St. Bartholomew main page

Return to tbird's home page

Photographs and text copyright Tina Bird 2003-2005

Last modified: 15 Oct 2005